Monday, November 5, 2012

Cervixes?!

I am a 21 year old female with no history of STD's or cervical cancer. I have had two vaginal births and have an ectropion cervix. I am trying to conceive my third after two live vaginal home births and several miscarriages. I do have a luteal phase defect.

I am Charting: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e6035

I am taking a battery of supplements:
-Soy Isoflavones
-Evening Primrose Oil
-Vitamin B6
-A Women's Multivitamin
-Progesterone
-Baby Aspirin

I know there is an interest in the online community about seeing a cervix through the trying to conceive process and through pregnancy. I might even do labor and delivery, provided I'm in a good enough mood to do so during. This blog is an attempt at a daily update of what's happening with me "down there" to help other women learn about and understand their bodies, especially during pregnancy.

I use a speculum, flashlight and Mirror from the Beautiful Cervix Project and then take my pictures with my Iphone 5. I use fertility friend to chart, and use Ipiccy.com to edit my pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment