Sunday, November 25, 2012

11.18.12- Cycle Day 4

CD 4

Temperature: Not taken (cup)

Taking:
Vit B6
Multivitamin
Soy Isoflavones (2x)

To make up for yesterdays missed dose (and since I take my pills at night this cycle) I took one dose in the morning and one dose in the evening. That should do interesting things to my body. I did not double up on Vit. B6 or the multivitamin because I like pooping normally and B6 causes nerve damage in high doses. No thank you, sir.

Little bit of spotting seen at the OS. Period completely stopped the night before, so I took the cup out today. This was taken in the morning RIGHT after I took the cup out.

Isn't that interesting? Look at what it does to the cervix. Mine is normally not that fat or swollen but the cup seems to have increased vascularization because of the suction. It doesn't hurt, it just looks and feels funny.

Okay, so I'm going to look at my period. I started late on CD 1, went heavy on CD 2, and lightened up CD 3. By CD 4 I had completely stopped. So, my period lasted... a total of 48 hours!? That's... weird.

And yes, I took a pregnancy test. It was not implantation bleeding, it was just weird.
Tinged CM today and slight spotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment