Monday, November 12, 2012

10.22.12- Cycle Day 22

CD22
6 Days Past Ovulation (5/7)

Temperature 98.75 (WOAH)

Taking Aspirin
Vit. B6
Multivitamin

That is the highest temperature I've ever had without progesterone supplementation. Ever. That, to me, confirms the double ovulation suspicion. I hope it means good things for me!

The cervix feels softer today, but not ovulation soft. It's very closed.

Better picture.

Cervical Fluid Weird

It's actually very tacky and sticky, but at the same time there is some egg white constancy to it. I don't record that on my chart because then fertility friend gives me the dashed cross hairs and that annoys me.

Despite my high temperatures, pee stick addiction and general curiosity I was able to hold off on testing today. I'm very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment