Tuesday, November 6, 2012

10.22.12- Cycle Day 16

CD 16
Temperature 97.5 (Sleep Deprived)
Taking EPO
Vit B6
Multivitamin

I suspect I have hit my peak day. Look at how open the os is

Another, closer

Note all of the cervical fluid

Cervical Fluid: Eggwhite

I feel like I belong in a shell. It would stretch much more but it kept sliding off of my hands. Very slippery.

Opk is ridiculously positive

Test line sucked up all of the dye


I want to note that I think I am exude in sex hormones like crazy. I went out of the house looking a hot mess and have been hit on by every man I have interacted with today. The older the man is the more controlled they are. One guy around my age walked past me, stopped dead in his tracks, turned on his heel and marched back over to where I was sitting. He taps me on the shoulder; I look up. He stares into my face for a few seconds and then bear hugs me. When he releases me, he says, "You're cute," and quickly runs away.
I don't even think he knows what he did. I blame the soy. I assure you, in normal circumstances I am not attractive enough to warrant this kind of attention.I mean, another man insisted on helping me put on my coat, quite unnecessarily. Who does that?

Must be some hormone or other.

The only one who does not notice my come hither hormones is my man. He literally does not understand what the big deal is and told me he was going to play video games or go to sleep. Then, he fell asleep in the middle of the living room floor. -_-

Isn't that just life for you? Sigh.

2 comments: