Thursday, November 15, 2012

10.22.12- Cycle Day 25

CD 25
9 Days Past Ovulation (8/10)

Temperature: 98.4
Taking Aspirin
Vit B6
Multivitamin

Closed and softer than yesterday

Cervical Fluid: Sticky

Even at 9 DPO (8/10) I feel like if I haven't gotten a decent positive than I'm out by now. I know it's irrational.

I went to bed very late last night, so I figured my urine hold wouldn't be long enough for a pregnancy test in the morning. So I just held it all day while in class until I got home from school. This was the result:


Top is a Babi, middle is a Wondfo, bottom is a Wallyworld generic.

I feel like my body is giving me conflicted signs. My hair is relaxed, my nipples hurt. I'm tired enough to fall asleep while typing this and I'm constipated. My cervical mucus turned creamy/tacky.
But I still feel like, "If I haven't gotten a positive by now, this cycle is a bust".

Time is the only thing that will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment