Tuesday, November 13, 2012

10.22.12- Cycle Day 23

CD 23
7 Days Past Ovulation (6/8)

Temperature 98.17 at 5am, 98.5 at 6 am. Adjusted to 98.37
Looking at my chart, this could be an implantation dip. Or it could be nothing. I would like to suspect implantation because of yesterdays odd cervical fluid and today's drop. Time is the only thing that can tell for sure.

Taking: Aspirin
Vit. B6
Multivitamin


The cervix is high and closed today, you can tell by how close it is to the hymen.

Cervical Fluid: Sticky/Tacky
Much different from yesterday's odd egghwhite tackiness.
(Edit: I actually re-checked my cervical mucus for the day. It's back to creamy, so that is what is recorded on my chart.)

And yes, today I finally allowed myself to pee on sticks. I'm kind of an addict, you know.

First, I used a Babi (Found on Amazon)

I decided that one was not satisfactory, so on to the Wondfo
I thought I saw something on the first two (and even if I didn't I was going to rationalize it anyway) so I used a FRER, too.

No more FRER's until 9 dpo (8/10).

3 comments:

  1. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEUTIFUL AND INFORMATYIVE...DID YOU FINALLY GET PREGNANT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love this thank you sooooo much 4 this valuable and explicit information God bless you. I have a question, why is your uterus red? Is it normal? Mine is also red but that scares me a lot!!!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete