Sunday, November 25, 2012

11.18.12- Cycle Day 7

CD 7

Temperature: 97.2

Taking Vit B6
Multivitamin


The spotting is due to, I think, cervical irritation from the speculum.

Cervical Fluid: Creamy



So I was having a bad day today. Major pity party and "waaah, I'll never get pregnant". Three people in my due date group from my last child announced their pregnancies over the weekend. It's a tough spot to be in. I'm happy for them but I'm throwing sorrow balloons all over the house for myself.
Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge anyone for being able to get pregnant easier than I. I just feel bad for myself for not being able to maintain a pregnancy. :/

So what did I do? I wasted 14 dollars on a pregnancy prediction reading for myself. On one hand I feel foolish, and on the other hand I know I will be obsessing over what the results are and will wallow in more self pity if I don't get pregnant by the time she predicts.

Of course I'll update you when I get the results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment