Saturday, November 10, 2012

10.22.12- Cycle Day 20

CD 20
4 Days Past Ovulation (According to Fertility Friend)

After some careful chart-scanning with a few e-friends (who are better at this charting stuff) we have determined that I ovulated on BOTH CD 15 and CD 17 (Yes, hyperovulation does run in my family.)
So I am both 3 days past ovulation and 5 days past ovulation. As the average is 4 days, I'm just going to stick with that as my "base" measurement.

Temperature 97.9
Taking Aspirin
Vit B6
Multivitamin

More spotting. I think at this point I've figured out why it happens-- it's because of how I am placing the speculum in. If I want to not scrape the cervix I have to open it slightly before and then push it back further so it fits around the cervix. I'll try that from now on.


Cervical Fluid Tacky/Sticky

No comments:

Post a Comment