Friday, December 6, 2013

5 Weeks 4 Days

5w4d Gestation
3w4d Embryo Age

Taking: Prenatal
DHA
5MTHF

Cervix looks... Neat? Unlike my house.

Continued working on destroying my house. Moved a couch into another room. Took everything out of my desk (it's been a dumping ground) and then dragged the desk into the front entryway. Finished purging the living room of Crap I Don't Need and pushed all the stuff that I threw into the hallway back into a smaller bedroom because it annoyed me.

I think I worked for 8 solid hours today. Man came home and helped me carry the desk upstairs. 

My sciatica is acting up.

WHY DO I HAVE SCIATICA?!

Even carrying a desk I should **NOT** have sciatica at 5 weeks.

You know why? Because my uterus is being stupid and retroverted. Tonight I'll try to adjust it more to the front. It got really round in the past few days and is being dumb.

OH ALSO ALSO ALSO

I got my detect5. 

It's a stupid test. Detect5 has very weird instructions.
There are 5 different sensitivities. 25, 100, 500, 2000, and 10000. 
The first three sensitivities are read the traditional way. 2 lines = positive.
The 2000 and 10000 are read the opposite way. 1 line= positive, 2 lines = negative. Ugh.

It says to read before 5 minutes.

2-3 minutes it reads at 10000.


 
5 Minutes reads at 10000 with a weird dye run.

But, after that the 10000 becomes negative?
 

Idk. Is this like a reverse form of an evap? Or are my levels 2000-10000

Don't buy this test, it will annoy you. And it's 20 dollars. Don't pay 20 dollars to be annoyed.

Comparison: 
HPT 25 DPO

And just for fun, OPK 25 DPO.

No comments:

Post a Comment