Friday, December 6, 2013

5 Weeks 3 Days

5w3d Gestation
3w3d Embryo Age

Taking: Prenatal
DHA
5MTHF

Cervix is very closed looking.


I have gotten the brilliant idea to dismantle and re-organize my entire house. I spent all day purging toys and figuring out where our tree would go (and cleaning up from this semester-- my house has been a disaster since the Great Bedbug (there was only ONE -_-) Incident of 2013 (right after I got my house beautiful and perfect -_-)

Man is responsible for dishes and laundry, mostly because I hate them and he quietly lets me do everything else, which does sometimes include total reorganization and distruction of the house. He's been neglecting the laundry and it's ALL OVER the bedroom floor. I shoved it out into the hallway... Kind of hoping that tripping over it will make him more inclined to get to it... Or will make me more interested in nagging him incessantly until it's done. I want it all clean and put away by Dec. 20th-ish so I have time to purge the girls clothing and my own (we don't touch his).

I also decided to rearrange the furniture in three rooms. BRILLIANT IDEA. My spine hurt SO MUCH going to sleep. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment