Sunday, December 1, 2013

4 Weeks 6 Days

4w6d Gestation
2w6d Embryo Age

Taking: Prenatal
DHA
5MTHF

Cervix is closed and coated with creamy cervical fluid.

Tests at 20 DPO

I drank a lot of water last night so my urine was really diluted. Even so, all 3 of the dip strip tests are darker than the control.

Today, I don't feel pregnant. It's reassuring that the sticks are still positive. Tomorrow first thing in the morning I am going to go to da clinic and confirm my pregnancy there. I'm going to demand a blood test beta for Monday and Wednesday and progesterone bloods.

Honestly. I'm quite terrified of them. I'm scared they will be too low or decreasing and this will all be for naught and I'm terrified that they will be too high and it will be a molar pregnancy (that's when a pregnancy mutates and can become cancer. You can't get pregnant for a year after that and sometimes have to have chemo). So. 

No comments:

Post a Comment