Saturday, November 2, 2013

10.29.13- Cycle Day 5

CD 5

Temperature: Not Taken

Taking: 5MTHF
L-Arginine (autocorrect has been misspelling this! I must have misspelled it when I first put it in. With the new phone though it behaves itself.
Vitamin C
Multivitamin
Clomid
Black Cohosh

And and and
Let me tell you something about myself: I have PTSD exacerbated by seasonal affective disorder... Which is horrible. One of my symptoms is night terrors and intrusive images, especially while falling asleep. It's been getting worse since like March and it's to the point where I'm not even getting an hour of sleep at a time because I can't fall asleep and when I do it's all cold and terrifying. Been awful.

I have these things from a brand called Moodpak. They're "bliss pills". It's made from like, the stuff that makes you fall in love in chocolate and other oxytocin inducing dopamine serotonin-y things. The pack I have expired 7.2011 but I can't say I really care. I tried a dose last night (well, today. It's midnight.) and they were really really good. They worked really well and I was able to get some sleep. I went out and bought some L-Theanine and Coenzyme Q 10 that are supposed to do the same thing on a less... High? Scale. I can use the bliss pills as pick-me-up (and excuse me while I run out and get myself a nice wholesale order of them). So that's going to be added to my list of supplements.

Anyway. Cervix is infertile and utterly uninteresting.

No comments:

Post a Comment