Monday, November 25, 2013

10.29.13- Cycle Day 28

CD 28
14 Days Past Ovulation 
4w0d

Temperature: 98.44

Taking: Multivitamin
5MTHF
DHA

14 DPO! I'm still counting in "DPO" because I want to keep charting to 18 DPO. At 21 DPO I'll stop posting past ovulation and only count weeks/days of pregnancy.

Cervix is pretty plain. It actually feels a little open. But not in an alarming way.

Tests from today:
First, and most exiting to me, is the CBD. I'm only 13-14 DPO and it's already reading at 2-3 weeks. Let me explain why this makes me so happy:

This is the inside of the CBD.

The top is the “low” sensitivity strip (meaning it needs more hcg to trigger a positive), with (from left to right) the test line and the control. The bottom is the “high” sensitivity test strip (meaning it needs less hcg to trigger a positive). There is no control on the bottom strip.

If both test areas have no line then the test reads not pregnant and hcg is under 25.

If the bottom strip has a line and the top does not, it reads 1-2 weeks and indicates hcg levels at 25-200. 

If the bottom is the same color as the control and the top is triggered but lighter than the control, it reads at 2-3 weeks and indicates hcg levels are over 200 but under 2000.

If both test lines are as dark as the control then then the test reads 3+ weeks and hcg is considered to be over 2000. At this point though a lot of times the test will still read 2-3 weeks because the interpretation becomes more variable. The other two are much easier.

My levels, indicated by this test, should be 2x more than average for 14 DPO and they were negative at 10 DPO! Eeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~

All tests today were taken with 1/2 the hold from yesterday, so I'm expecting them to not be as good.
These look okay.

The cheapest test has a line as dark as the control~~~

Happy with this one too.

My line of FRER. Note that the top one is not positive and wasn't positive in the time limit; it has a vicious evap. All FMU.

The bottom one is the same darkness as the one before it, which is okay because of the hold difference.

My wondfo. Obviously this morning's wondfo was a different batch; my last batch of these. :x 

No comments:

Post a Comment