Friday, November 15, 2013

10.29.13- Cycle Day 18

CD 18
4 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 98.07

I forgot to take all pills today. Really I just mostly slept. 

Cervix was high, closed, firm and secreting a ton of creamy fluid.


A friend of mine just told me about embryo adoption. This sounds like an awesome idea and I'm looking more into it. I should be able to afford it over the summer at least. It makes me feel a lot happier because it's like an end is in sight. Just TTC is indefinite and I don't want to do IVF. I love the idea of a natural cycle frozen embryo transfer (NC-FET) of a donated embryo, though. I've contacted a few clinics. Now, because I've done that watch me magically get pregnant with a sticky baby. JUST WATCH.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh my gosh! Seriously? Too funny! Just curious... why do you take a daily pic of your cervix? I think it's cool, but was wondering what your reason was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I can document an entire pregnancy, labor and post partum period and the cervical changes that accompany the phenomenon for other people. It's not just a weird quirk lol I really can't wait to be done.

      Delete
  2. Well that is exciting for me! I want to see a mucus plug

    ReplyDelete