Friday, November 22, 2013

10.29.13- Cycle Day 25

CD 25
11 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 98.42

Taking: Multivitamin
5MTHF

Cervix is firm and closed.

Peed on a stick.
Actually, I peed on a lot of sticks. I made a collage for easier upload. Urine only.

All at the 5 minute mark.

Comparative to yesterday's test.

I didn't show you this, but my FRER was Negafive yesterday and therefore against my agenda to post.

Took this one because it's less sensitive than the clearblue digi. I think this reads 40-45.

FRER pictured in better light.

And all of them at time limit:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MORE TOMORROW.

~~EDIT~~ I also took a belly shot. 11 DPO is also 3w 4d pregnant. I thought it would be a good idea just in case the sticks got darker, you know?

 So there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment