Friday, September 27, 2013

08.30.13- Cycle Day 29

CD 29
13 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 98.11

Taking: 5MTHF
Multivitamin
L-Argenine

Cervix is low, but is closed and secreting creamy/tacky fluid. Normally at about this point it's releasing eggwhite fluid as a precursor to bleeding.

The cervix was tilted heavily so I had to twist the speculum to get a head on picture.

I didn't take an HPT this morning because honestly watching these faint faint lines get marginally darker but not really each day was kind of driving me nuts. That and I have had the worst hormone migrane EVER (which always means pregnancy at around this DPO, often means miscarriage >:0) and I think staring at light lines until my eyes cross is going to make me puke. 

Today I'm due for some light orange bleeding or spotting or something. Tomorrow AF is supposed to start. If no spotting today and no bleeding tomorrow, I'll take a hpt at 15DPO, CD 31. 

As for my temp drop: that's a toss up. As it is above 98.00, it could easily still be a pregnancy temp (my pg temps don't go below 98). But as it also is a pretty substantial drop it could also be the start of a period. Idk.
I do know though that in my jul. 26, 2012 cycle I had an implantation dip at 7 DPO and had a second drop at 12 DPO to about the same temp. The next day is when I got a decent and clearly visible positive (the 12 DPO test was positive but hardly, honestly).

This cycle, I had a dip at 8 DPO and another dip today, at 13 DPO. I've got my fingers crossed that it's following the same pattern and will have a different outcome. 

(FX, not holding my breath.)

Edit: So. I cut myself. Well. Actually. I popped a blood blister that had been driving me nuts. And I thought to myself, "why would I waste all of this lovely A+ blood?" And so, like the pee stick obsessed nut I am, I used it on a stick.

2 minutes in:

More than 2 minutes in:

I'm trying to wait for the blood to finish crossing the test but it might not. GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

Edit edit: Also, just in case you were wondering where the bloody hell I got that brilliant idea from:

No comments:

Post a Comment