Wednesday, September 25, 2013

08.30.13- Cycle Day 27

cd 27
11 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 98.52

Taking: 5MTHF
Vitamin C
L-Argenine
Multivitamin

Cervix is idk. I haven't bothered to look. I'm sure I will at some point or other today, and then I'll update.

~edit~ okay here have a cervix. It's kind of open but I think that's because of prostaglandins... <implications~~~>


Still looks kinda bruised.

MORE IMPORTANTLY. I peed on another stick. I hate the morning after a positiveish stick. 
Anyway, it was marginally darker than yesterday. Maybe like, 1/2 a margin. Or 1/3. BUT STILL.
 
~~~~~~~~
We'll see what happens. I am not going to test tomorrow because watching these agonizingly ooze to positive or negative is just not a good idea. So I'm going to wait until Friday probably, at 13 DPO.

No comments:

Post a Comment