Monday, September 23, 2013

08.30.13- Cycle Day 25

CD 25
9 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 98.61

Taking: multivitamin
5MTHF
l-Argenine
Vitamin C

Cervix is medium. It was closed this morning but now it's more open, but firm. Scant amount of creamy/eggwhite fluid present at the os.



Given cervix and chart it is unlikely that Thai cycle will result in a positive. Similarly, while my chart does look like the pregnant cycle I had about this time last year:

It also almost exactly replicates my averages from the past 6 months:


So my guess is it is most likely that this cycle will result in another typical LP and AF. I'm not going to waste time on tests unless by some chance I end up at 15 DPO (AF has been showing at 14 DPO as of late, so 15DPO would make me one day late). ~~ sigh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment