Saturday, September 21, 2013

08.30.13- Cycle Day 23

CD 23
7 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 98.60

Taking: Multivitamin
Vitamin C
L-Argenine

I didn't take 5MTHF today and probably won't tomorrow because I left the bottle at home and I am elsewhere for the weekend. I'll just do without, thankfully its not exactly a thing I will suffer from if I don't take it for a few days.

Cervix is medium, firm and is taking on a more bruised appearance than is typical for 7 DPO. Cervical fluid is also creamy, when at this point it usually becomes more eggwhite.


Tried to get two different angles to see the purple-y color.

So the purple very well could be from pregnancy. Or it could be a side effect of the Dexamethasone, or a symptom of rough sex or something else entirely. *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment