Saturday, August 10, 2013

08.02.13- Cycle Day 9

CD 9

Temperature: Not Taken

Taking: Dexamethasone
Black Cohosh
Multivitamin
Vitamin C
L-Argenine
5MTHF

Taking a new multi. Love alive, take it if you take multi's.

No bleeding today. Tomorrow I will resume temping, picture taking, and OPK's like normal and will begin using the instead.

Thanks for being patient, anyone who follows. When I was trying to figure out how to continue to update my blog without the use of my lovely phone app I saw the amount of hits on this blog. There are a LOT. A lot a lot. So I guess someone is paying attention? Lol. Sorry for the mess that has been the past two cycles, hopefully nothing like this will happen again (at least until I can finish my project!) *coughrightApple/Googlecough***?

No comments:

Post a Comment