Wednesday, August 21, 2013

08.02.13- Cycle Day 20

CD 20
5 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 98.13

Taking: Multivitamin
5 MTHF
Vitamin C
L-Argenine

Cervix is kind of low and tilted today.


I can't believe it's already 5 DPO. I feel like this 2ww is going by much more quickly than normal.

If you notice, I'm not taking progesterone. I've decided to start taking it when I get a + hpt so I don't mess with implantation. 
Also, my mother out law is coming for this weekend and next. She doesn't like me and makes that plainly obvious AND called us yelling about a pregnancy I had last August (while I was miscarrying!) even though it really isn't any of her damned concern or her place.

I don't want to arouse her suspicion because I have to make nice while she's here and if she says anything to me about it I'm guaranteed to flip my shit because I'm sick of her. As satisfying as that might be in the long run it isn't a great idea. :/

Not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment