Saturday, August 10, 2013

08.02.13- Cycle Day 2

CD 2

Temperature: Not Taken

Taking: Clomid
Dexamethasone
Black Cohosh
Multivitamin
Vitamin C
L-Argenine
5MTHF

I didn't take any pictures of my cervix. For one thing, I can't post them anyway (stupid 403) and for another this is a pretty heavy bleed and I didn't feel like it. <lol>

I did, however, take a picture of some of the globular mess that came with the bleeding. There were lots of heavy clots and bleeding but there was also this gelatinous stuff that I think is dissolved calcium, which makes me feel extremely optimistic.

Another thing is that I am feeling no physical pain even though this is obviously a miscarriage (and it lasted 8 days!!!) I think that was the result of the Cohosh and honestly if that is an effect I'm all for it every month. 
 
I guess it's kind of hard to see (and I feel like its grosser than what you are used to seeing on this blog) but those clear gel-y chunks of snotty looking stuff are, I think, calcium. So yay. Well, boo, but yay for something that might mean the end to this nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment