Monday, December 31, 2012

12.16.12- Cycle Day 16

CD 16

?? Days Past Ovulation (I'm not sure what to put so when fertility friend decides I will just go with what they say.)

Temperature: 97.4 (sleep deprived, big drop, suspect double ov)

Cervix is medium consistency, open and high. I think I am right about the super ovulation. Note the ovulatory spotting. I NEVER have ovulatory spotting. NEVER. Note that the blood is coming from the os and not from the exterior of the cervix.

Cervical fluid is blood tinged Eggwhite

Seriously been having bad cramps from this ovulation. I hope it means that I am releasing a good egg.

Enjoy your New Year's Eve!

Edit: It is 8:30 at night, and I wanted to highlight 2 things: first, how quickly the is closes (9 hours and it has closed up, signaling the end of my fertile phase [finally]) and what the cervix looks like after it has been bathed in prostaglandins.

In other words, semen. This is about 4-5 hours after sex. Semen is present at the os and is masking cervical fluid (which is still fertile)

Take a look.





No comments:

Post a Comment