Tuesday, December 18, 2012

11.18.12-12.15.12- Completed Cycle

Cycle Stats:

28 Day Cycle
Ovulation: Cycle Day 17
Luteal Phase: 11 Days
Fertile Days: CD 14-18 (5 Days)

Completed Chart

Things to note: judging by my next cycle start and my very, very faint positives going to negative, I believe this was a chemical pregnancy.

I am not medicating the next cycle. I need an emotional break. I won't stop ttc but his next cycle will be completely natural.

I also want to note that my first miscarriage of 2013 was in April. The due date is fast approaching (December 24th) and I'm honestly not sure how well I will be able to cope with that. This is an extremely difficult month for me which is part of my reasons for not medicating.

We will also (clinical fun!) be able to see how my normal cycles are. I started using soy because I was not ovulating due to tandem nursing despite having regular cycles, and when I did ovulate (the April m/c was a natrual pregnancy) I miscarried. It will be interesting to see how a normal cycle behaves for me.

January 1 will make 1 year TTC. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment