Sunday, December 30, 2012

12.16.12- Cycle Day 15

CD 15
1 Day Past Ovulation

Temperature 98.0 (sleep deprived)

Cervix is still open, high and soft but reached its zenith yesterday at around midnight. The bottom is really, really bumpy. That confuses me.

When I woke up this am I did not expect this high of a temperature. I am floored! I guess that last chemical made my body freak out and release an egg early. That gives me an unnecessary amount of hope for his cycle that I didn't feel before.

My last unmedicated cycle was in June-July. At the time I had a four day luteal phase. Yes, you heard that right. FOUR days. I started taking soy to produce healthier eggs/ extend my lp and it worked. I had a 7-9 day lp. Vitamin B6 extended it to 11 days. I am interested in seeing if I will get a period in 5 days or if my body is functioning more regularly.

On another note, I woke up this morning quite alright. Man went to work and I took a dive for the worse. I feel sick, sick, sick. Hopefully this doesn't last long. Ugh.


Later that night, it looks like my cervix is still open. Looks like another hyper ovulation.

I am having what is possibly the worst ovulation pains I have had to date. Both ovaries are cramping like crazy... and I didn't take anything this cycle!

Do you see those bumps on the left side of the cervix in the bottom two pictures? Those are the bumps I am talking about. I don't know what they are, I just know they aren't anything serious. How weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment