Sunday, December 16, 2012

12.16.12- Cycle Day 1 (Previously 11.18.12- Cycle Day 29)

CD 29
12 DPO

Temperature 97.8 (hit the cover line!)

Given the temperature and the spotting I had last night I expected to wake up to a full flow. When I took my temperature there was blood on the thermometer. I thought I was right. However, when I checked my cervix, I saw minimal bleeding.

Cervical Fluid: Creamy and brown tinged

I didn't bother testing today because I thought I had af. It feels like my period is an old car that is desperately trying to start but nothing is turning. Every time I think, "Okay, this is it." It isn't. -_- I did toy with the idea that it could be implantation, but somehow, I don't feel so. :I


Edit: By night, the spotting had turned to a full flow. So, this post is renamed to CD 1.




No comments:

Post a Comment