Tuesday, January 1, 2013

12.16.12- Cycle Day 17

CD 17
3 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 97.86

Fertility Friend gave me my crosshairs! By the looks of my cervix, symptoms and my chart, I ovulated on both CD 14 and CD 16. I expected fertility friend to pick up my CD 16 ov and ignore CD 14.

Cervix has closed up and is infertile.

The bleeding on my cervix is just where I scratched it this morning.

Cervical fluid is tacky looking but feels creamy.

Stick peeing begins at 6 DPO. Another reason I am happy that fertility friend picked up my CD 14 ovulation is that it gives me an excuse to start peeing on sticks in 3 days and not in 5. I love any excuse to pee on a stick.

On another note, HAPPY NEW YEAR. I am SO over 2012. My oldest was diagnosed with autism, my grades tanked and my miscarriage count is up to 12. Here is to hoping my luck is better this year.

Also, did I mention I hate even numbers? I do, I hate even numbers. They are so ugly. I don't really want a 2014 baby because I like 2013 better. So here is to hoping for a 2013 baby (I still have a few months left, right?!)

On a more depressing note, today also marks 1 year of TTC for my #3 baby. Hopefully I won't go much more over this mark. Sigh. *confetti*

No comments:

Post a Comment