Tuesday, January 8, 2013

12.16.12- Cycle Day 24

CD 24
10 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 98.12 (inconsistent waking time, adjusted from 98.89)

Cervix is very high, medium and closed

Cervical fluid is creamy

HPTs are negative. *Dramatic Sigh*

I know once I hit 10 dpo with a negative hpt I am out. I expect a temp drop tomorrow and for a new cycle to begin tomorrow or CD 26. I feel quite defeated.

Edit: As I am slightly controlling when I feel out of control, I started obsessively checking symptoms and then I obsessed over the symptoms. I know AF is coming, but I don't like it, so I was looking for signs that she wasn't coming.

First I noticed the odd tacky-ewcm

Then I noticed the watery softening-opening of my cervix

A few hours later
Looks very similar to my 10.22.12 Cycle Day 27 Cervix. I almost expected AF to appear.


This evening.

I'm not testing tomorrow. I need a break from the evil that is my pee sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment