Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hah no I'm not gone

Okay well I was gone for a while. Mostly because I'm a lazy sot but a little because I'm also an anxious lazy sot who is miserly.

I missed a solid month (20w-24w6d) because I lost or broke all my speculums and I didn't want to tell you that so instead I didn't post and I convinced myself I could find more speculums without having to pay shipping. I finally bought new ones and then refused to update because I felt bad about not updating. 

So I've been taking pictures from 25w0d to now and I haven't posted because I didn't want to explain myself. >.>

<.<

School is almost over for me. I should be back in the next few days with an update or 27 or whatever. I AM continuing this blog. I WILL see it to the end. I will. Really. I mean I've been taking pictures for like two years how annoying would it be for me to quit now?

>.>

So. Next few days. Updating. Then back to regularly scheduled uterus posts. Hopefully. >.>

3 comments:

  1. So glad your not out for the count! I am an aspiring MW and have learned so much from your blog :) I'm so happy I had stumbled upon it last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew i was getting worried about you and your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy I'm glad u are doing well ! I love ur post's !

    ReplyDelete