Saturday, May 24, 2014

27 Weeks!

27w0d Completed

28th Week of Pregnancy


Fundal Height: I think it was like 35.

Fetal Heart Tone: 130-150. 

Fetal Position: Depends on whether or not I have to pee. I keep feeling what I think is fetus stacking and then I just feel hard lumps everywhere. I am going a little nuts actually because I don't want an ultrasound for what I see as a non-emergency. So I convince myself I'm just imagining things at least twice a day. :D

Belly!

And this is actually the biggest around I've ever gotten, I think.

And, comparison of last pregnancy that got to 27 Weeks (left) and this pregnancy at 27 Weeks (right)

Same bathroom, sink and angle.

This week: Last week of the second trimester- wow! Supposedly fetus is 2idh lb-- though, given that my last two babies were born term at 5 and 6 lb I'm Willi to bet mine is slightly smaller. Baby is supposed to start flipping down about now, though I must say mine are almost always head down all the time. This head in my lungs thing is an anomaly. I do think there is a head in my pelvis too. (Well, actually, I always think there is a head in my pelvis and only wonder about the one in my ribs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment