Saturday, May 24, 2014

28 Weeks!

28w0d completed

29th week of pregnancy


7 Months Pregnant
8th Month of Pregnancy

Third Trimester

Weight: 146.2lb (oh yeah I gained 20lbs crazy crazy)

Blood Pressure: 106/62 (still great)

Resting Heart Rate: 90bpm

Fundal Height: My sister visited on Monday and she took my fundal height (I was teaching her how). I got 36, she got 38.

My view 


Fetal Heart Rate: Still 130-145ish.

Fetal Position: At least one head in my pelvis.

Symptoms noted in the past month
Utter exhaustion
Nesting
Pelvic pain
Heartburn of death
Pregnancy insomnia

Belly!


Developmental growth:
Fetus is like 15 inches long and I'm now in the third trimester omg.
Fetus is stimulating my hormones to make milk and stuff so it stays alive. I've noticed a sharp increase in nipple pain over the past week but I'm already making milk so~*~*~
It's actually getting a sleep/wake cycle and beginning to dream.
Other than that this last trimester is mostly dedicated to fat production and bulking up. It's "the finishing touches". Obviously a baby born at this gestation would need support to survive. This is the home stretch in outfitting the baby so it can survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment