Wednesday, July 24, 2013

07.04.13- Cycle Day 21

CD 21
5 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: N/A

Taking: Multivitamin
5MTHF
Vitamin C
Apple Cider Vinegar
Progesterone

This is what my cervix looks like right before the next dose-- 8 hrs after the last dose.



This is what the suppository looks like out of the package.

This progesterone is kicking my butt. I have a headache. I can't poop. My nurslings can't poop. And I'm only on half of the dose I should be taking. 

Apparently you can get Vicodin for these headaches. I may have to when I move up to 200mg.

Aside from that, progesterone is causing pg. symptoms. My breasts are bigger and fuller, I'm more bloated and constipated and I felt so sick I couldn't eat my breakfast. I have to remind myself multiple times a day not to read into the symptoms because they are likely progesterone, not pregnancy. Especially at 5 dpo.

No comments:

Post a Comment