Thursday, July 4, 2013

07.04.13- Cycle Day 1 (Previously 06.06.13- Cycle Day 29)

CD 1
(CD 29
14 Days Past Ovulation)

Temperature: 98.5

Cervix is very high today. Closed. Mostly dry.



In the morning I had some brown tinged fluid. It's not at all like the bleeding at the start of a period. I feel pretty good. Probably implantation? Idk.

Peed on a million sticks. I wonder if I had an extremely late implant?


OPK was fairly close to positive, which is unusual at this point in my cycle.

Someone asked about the brand of the cute tests in comments. I can't reply because the mobile version of this is stupid. I actually don't know what the brand of the cute tests are. I bulk ordered them as part of a co op buy on ebay. Sorry. :(

Edit: later this day full red bleeding started.

1 comment:

  1. I found it thank you...but the company doesn't ship to US lol

    ReplyDelete