Monday, July 22, 2013

07.04.13- Cycle Day 15

CD 15

Temperature: 97.88

Taking: Multivitamin
L-5MTHF
Vitamin C
Evening Primrose Oil
Apple Cider Vinegar

Cervix is medium and firm.
Cervical fluid is eggwhite. Positive ops, but temp jump. Beginning to think I fucked up my cycle, cursing the brilliant idea to take black cohosh.

On top of that, no sex cd 14 or 15. Why? Because I am kind of an idiot. I thought if I ovulated on CD 14 I had my bases covered, but with the + pos now I'm pretty sure I just wasted my most fertile days. Fuck me.


Also, apple sent my phone back, but GUESS WHAT GUYS I sent them the SIM card because I had a stupid moment and woohoo it came back without the SIM card so guess what I have to get before my phone will function? Thank goodness for eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment