Sunday, July 7, 2013

07.04.13- Cycle Day 2

CD 2

Temperature: Not taken

Taking: Clomid
Black Cohosh
Apple Cider Vinegar
Folic Acid
Multivitamin
Vitamin C

I read a study that said taking black cohosh cd 1-12 in conjunction with clomid improves pregnancy rates by 176%. Worth a shot.



Was losing grey-ish tissue.

Thought I was miscarrying, then this;

What is that? That is more calcification and this one is pretty big, relatively speaking. 


And dry:

If you google, "why the hell are calcified things falling out of my uterus" google is not a good resource.

I found out a few things.
1. This is a popcorn calcification.
2. This popcorn calcification comes from uterine fibroids or uterine trauma. Mine came from uterine trauma from my second child's birth (abruption).
3. It is extremely rare to have popcorn calcification in the uterus and it does prevent implantation from finishing and cause recurrent miscarriages. 
4. It is probably a side effect of MTHFR.

Awful.

But, there is hope for me yet. Apple Cider Vinegar apparently dissolves calcifications and there are options to keep a pregnancy.

Essentially, I need 200mg Prometrium in the LP 3x a day and if I get pregnant I need to continue that until I am 12w. In the case studies of this method the calcifications went away after 12 weeks and didn't return.

So I have to come up with like 400 for Prometrium. Fabuloussss.

In a way, though, I'm happy I figured that out. I know my chances for this cycle are a long shot (but I'm going to try anyway) and I know that there is something I can do. Maybe this is the reason for my prolonged secondary infertility. And, maybe, I won't have this problem next time I TTC.

My stupid uterus is trying to turn into a bone. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment