Thursday, June 13, 2013

06.06.13- Cycle Day 8

CD 8

Temperature: 97.8

Taking: Multivitamin
Folic Acid
Aspirin
Garlic
Tylenol III

Cervix was infertile and firm today, fluid creamy. 

You'll notice some odd changes to supplement routine-- I've added garlic, I take a clove a day like a pill (honestly I'd love to just chew it but that makes you smell like garlic). It will keep the Mosquitos off of both me and my nurslings for the summer.
As it turns out, I also had a slightly itchy vulva-- I suspect an attempt at yeast infection. I beat up a clove of garlic and stuck it in my vagina overnight and any infection was obliterated.

You'll also notice Tylenol III. I had a persistent headache today that was just awful, so i ended up taking a Tylenol III. I didn't realize just how bad my headache was-- I needed two. 

So yes, I am writing this post high. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment