Wednesday, June 5, 2013

05.09.13- Cycle Day 28

CD 28
13 Days Past Ovulation 

Temperature: 97.8 (ugh)

Taking: multivitamin
Folic acid 
Progesterone

Cervix when I woke up was low.

A little later that day my cervix started to lose some red streaked fluid.

Streaky fluid At the cervix but not reaching toilet paper when I wipe. Disappears and the reappears every so often.



HPT today was positive.

Can you see that? Someone in my ttc groups edited it, too.

Definitely pink, definitely there. So you can see why the spotting makes me a very irritable cervix blogger. That, and I feel sick to my stomach. I've felt pinchy-pulley sensations in my uterus and my back feels tight. Very sleepy. Temp dropped, speculated as an implantation dip so this COULD be implantation spotting. I started progesterone to try and stave off any loss but if the test goes negative I'll stop the progesterone.

No comments:

Post a Comment