Saturday, June 22, 2013

06.06.13- Cycle Day 17

CD 17
2 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 98.1

Taking: Multivitamin
Folic Acid
Vitamin C
Aspirin

Fertility friend gave me crosshairs today and told me I for sure ovulated.

Fertility friend is stupid sometimes.

When I lie and give it a temp for tomorrow it changed the ov and the cover line is appropriately placed. I've never had that high of a cover line but I also know if I go below 98 I'm not pregnant. 

I might get a chance to take cervix pictures today but since I'm not home it's probably not terribly likely. I'll try, though.

Edit: okay, I did get some. No speculum so I had to figure out a position and take about 50 pictures to get 3 horrible ones. 




Yep, those were the best I could get. I hope to get a hold of my speculum tomorrow and take less shitty pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment