Saturday, June 8, 2013

06.06.13- Cycle Day 1

CD 1

Temperature: 97.7

No meds taken today.

Woke up this morning and temp was still low. I figured things were not looking in my favor.
7 AM

7 PM

Pregnancy tests today were lighter. I'm apathetic.

In other, more interesting news, there seems to be calcified tissue in my uterus. I know this because one of the pieces came out today, and like the late but ever fascinated blogger I am I cleaned it off and took a picture.



Isn't that weird? Kind of cool. Kind of not. It was very tiny but big enough to be kind of noticeable, too. Theories are progesterone side effect, calcified fetal tissue and fibroids. No pain, no heavy bleeding so I'm not terribly concerned but it is at least interesting and something to be aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment