Thursday, April 4, 2013

03.13.13- Cycle Day 23

CD 23
9 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 98.9

Taking: Aspirin
Multivitamin
Folic Acid
Progesterone

Cervix is low, medium consistency, and closed.

Cervical fluid is stickier than the day before but eggwhite.

HPT's this AM look negative. I "see" a line but I'm pretty sure it's just because I *want* there to be a line.

Butttt, I feel so exhausted I slept all morning, too. When I woke up and took y temp at noon, it was 99.3. Pretty unheard of, for me. At 5:50 this evening I checked again- 99.9. The max it usually goes is about 99.5 during the day *if* I have been moving and I have just been sitting around all day. So, either the progesterone is doing its job or I'm getting sick again. I was SO tired today, though, that I am going to take another test at 9 and see what it says.

Edit: PM test added.









No comments:

Post a Comment