Friday, April 19, 2013

03.13.13- 04.09.13- Completed Cycle

Cycle Stats:

28 Day Cycle
Ovulation: CD 14
Luteal Phase: 14 Days
Fertile Days: CD 9-16

Completed chart:

Things to note: Clomid seems to have made me ovulate earlier and lengthened my LP. This is very good.

This next cycle ill be using Clomid on CD 1-5 but I won't be using the soy or EPO because it is too hard on my ovaries.

I don't think I am miscarrying. I think I had crappy tests.

I am sorry I haven't updated until now, I was trying to see what would happen. At the beginning of this cycle my temperatures were far too high and my period was too short. I'm thankful I am not pregnant because I had already taken 4 days of Clomid before I considered the possibility (at that point I was just pouting).

So, onwards, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment