Wednesday, June 11, 2014

32 Weeks!

32w0d completed

33rd Week of pregnancy

8 Months Pregnant
9th (!) Month of Pregnancy

Third Trimester

Weight: 150.0. Lb (the scale shifted back and forth from 149.9 to 150 so I went with the heavier number.)

Blood Pressure: 105/65 (I took pictures just in case I didn't bother to update for a month)

Resting Heart Rate: 107bpm

Fundal Height: suffocating 41-2cm this day

All this uterus crawling up in my lungs. It's actually under my ribs. >:0


Fetal Heart Rate: Down to 130-140 range.

Fetal Position: At least one head in my pelvis, as noted by the cervix pictures.

Definitely got a heart up here though. What I'm not sure of is if that heart up here is the pelvis-head child's heart or if it could be at all. My birth groups are having fun debating. 

Belly!
My shirt doesn't fit. >:0 none of my pants do either I spend most days wearing spandex.

Comparative! 32 Weeks with my second child

32 Weeks this time 


Developmental growth: baby is supposed to gain 1/2 their birth weight from here on out, so I should be getting heavier faster. A baby born at this gestation is likely to be able to breathe on it's own and shouldn't need to spend too much time in a NICU. That's really it. 

19 comments:

  1. When you started did you check you cervix at the same time everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's killing me checking on this all the time and. Not knowing if all is well with your labour etc ! Please update us or if someone knows how things went let us know ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you give birth to twins? I'm going crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still checking back here regularly. We had the same due date and my monkey was a week late so he was 2 months old yesterday. Hope everything went ok for you. Thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too!!! I have been following this and have linked it to the babycenter forums so all us women can follow and learn more ! I do hope all is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read through your pregnancy posts as I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant with my first. I'm also intensely curious as to how you're doing now. Do you have 1 baby or 2? Argh... please tell us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I check every month and nothing ? Maybe something happened ? Does anyone know ? This is awful not knowing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still check in frequently, hoping for an update. It's a total cliffhanger

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you look at this http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e6035
    As of April she's pregnant again!
    I don't know any updates on the outcome of this pregnancy but that's what I know.

    Also thank you so much for making this blog it kicked me into gear learning about my body and after 6 years trying I finally got a positive pregnancy test August 1st.
    I'm now 8 weeks pregnant with my first baby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you peeps reckon this is her? I'm still dying to know how she is
    http://www.babygaga.com/user/718408

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That looks like it's her yea, that would mean there was just 1 baby! But a healthy one. yay!!

      Delete
  11. Wtf! They are right totally a clif hanger! I hope you and the baby(ies) are alright.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 years in and still checking in for a update lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder as well... I hope that is her so that we all know that all is ok... powerful blog. Thank you, Saraneth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I come back and comment every couple of years .... 4 years on and Im still popping back to see what happened lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. My son was 4 two weeks ago and your comment brought this back up again and i still want to know how she is!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on a significant study. I have reviewed it from the beginning to the present. It was a case with chronic cervicitis, ectropion, and an Emmet tear. The uterus appears infected continuously in every image without exception. A life entirely overshadowed by vaginal discharge, and it's saddening. She worked hard, and finally achieved pregnancy. As the pregnancy progressed, it was evident that the infection was becoming more pronounced. I believe it may have resulted in premature birth, possibly due to subclinical or clinical chorioamnionitis. In the recent posts, there was already a mention of the NICU. I understand that she felt the baby would need intensive care. Due to exposure to chronic infection, I believe a premature and affected baby was born. Documenting the cervical area is a significant accomplishment. You deserve congratulations and appreciation. I hope you read this post; you should be 33 years old now. You should immediately seek treatment for the tear and ectropion in the cervix; otherwise, you cannot get rid of this chronic vaginal discharge and its consequences.
    Mesut Bayraktar, Ob&Gyn
    https://muglakadindogum.net

    ReplyDelete