Wednesday, June 4, 2014

31 Weeks!

31w0d Completed

32nd Week of Pregnancy

Fundal Height: 35-6cm ish

Fetal Heart Tone: tops at about 160 and bottoms at about 140

Fetal Position: there is a head still on my cervix. It moves when my bladder is full and goes back pretty much the second after I empty.

Belly!

I got dressed.

So Weird.

Oh and I wanted to show you a boob because they're still changing.
This is the boob that is unused by my children. It's dried up. The areola is darker and bigger than when we started and you can see the ducts on the nipple.
A closer up so you can see the ducts.

This week: the brain works and the fetus is learning things for sure at this point, processing  Information and building neural connections. This week the lungs work on becoming usable on the outside and the baby continues putting on fat and finishing up growing in height (length, really). 

As you can tell, not much happens in the last few weeks aside from fine tuning for the outside world.

As for me, I'm feeling a sense of panic because this has felt like my fastest pregnancy and I feel completely unprepared and my house is a mess and nothing is ready. I mean, with my first nothing was ready but the house was clean. With my second stuff was ready and my house was clean (except for the laundry). I also had way less pain and way more ease of movement with both of those pregnancies. This time I'm a useless lump and nothing is done. *freak out*

1 comment:

  1. Did you use an epidural anesthesic for any of your pregnancies?

    ReplyDelete