Friday, March 14, 2014

19 Weeks 4 Days

19w4d Gestational Age
17w4d Fetal Age

Cervix is hiding. This is just not working well lol.

Gobs of lovely fluid all over the os.

Okay so a week ago I was at a midwifery lab. They did my fundal height at 18+3 and got 19 and then showed me how they measured. I did it today at 19+4 and got much bigger than they got. I even took a picture because I AM NOT CRAZY.

Was told to cup the fundus with my hand and measure to the closest visible cm from the pubis symphysis to the fundus.



Can you see that? It's kinda blurry. THATS 25. NOT 19 or 20. I'm NOT insane. I needed picture proof because I thought I was going nuts.~~~~

I made the man thing do it and he got 24.  STILL NOT INSANE.

I had to share that with someone, that's about 5-6 cm ahead, which is a little bit large.

No comments:

Post a Comment