Friday, October 25, 2013

09.29.13- Cycle Day 27

CD 27
9 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 98.08

Taking: 5MTHF
Multivitamin
Vitamin C
L-Argenine

Cervix is closed and creamy cervical fluid is present.

Small amount of blood at OS Is from scratching the cervix with the speculum.

Took a test today because there is no time like the present and I can die tomorrow or something.

Looks highly negative. Today's severe drop in temperature makes me think it was an implantation dip though so, curiosity unstated, I used blood on a HPT.

 That looks like a line, right?


I took this last one after letting it sit in water for like a year so that the blood would go to the other side of the test and I might be able to see if there is any dye or if it's like a blood smear. As it so happens I still don't want to call it either. The internet tells me it's positive. I am undecided on whether or not I see dye. Probably won't test for a few days but I also will probably start progesterone tomorrow and stop vitamin c I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment