Saturday, October 12, 2013

09.29.13- Cycle Day 14

CD 14

Temperature: 97.36

Taking: 5MTHF
Multivitamin
L-Argenine
Vitamin C
Evening Primrose Oil

Cervix and temperature both indicate an estrogen surge before ovulation, though it does not look like I will ovulate tomorrow.

Opk is negative, however it does look like its beginning to pick up a LH surge.


Last night man committed the cardinal sin: he pulled out. The kicker? He's not even worried about a new baby or trying to sabotage... He just doesn't care and is stupid. He felt guilty, "for some reason. I don't know why. Why do I feel guilty?" -_- I'm not telling you because you should know and I'm annoyed and I don't care if that's cliche. Of course, this put me in a bad mood all day today.

On bad days I watch this: http://youtu.be/a-Z0IrXDGVA

It makes me cry. A lot. But it reminds me that it's okay to care. 


I got a negative opk yesterday and today but I'm still going to blame him if we don't catch an egg this cycle. I'll probably blame him if we do catch one and it doesn't stick just on principle. -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment