Thursday, May 9, 2013

05.09.13- Cycle Day 1(Previously 04.10.13- Cycle Day 30?)

CD 30
15 Days Past Ovulation
...I think.
Or.
CD 1(2?)

I'm not really sure, BECAUSE

Temperature: 98.6

Taking: Multivitamin
Folic Acid
Progesterone
(No Aspirin)

But my bleeding got heavier overnight and through the morning.

Around 6:30am
And all cleaned up and stuff so it's easier to see the cervix

11am

I lost a hard calcified piece of tissue that was about a grain of rice right around this time. Since then the bleeding has slowed.

2:30ish pm

7:30pm

Now, if it were just those two things I'd write the cycle off and move on to the next, BUT there are also these:



And
... Can you see that?

Closer:

Sooo... I don't know. Things don't look great but the wondfo line is darker from two days ago and darker from yesterdays's other brand test and there is a line with color on that stupid FRER. I really don't know. It's just wait and see right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment