Wednesday, May 8, 2013

04.10.13- Cycle Day 28

CD 28
13 Days Past Ovulation

Temperature: 98.4

Taking: Multivitamin
Aspirin
Folic Acid
Progesterone

Cervix was all over the place today. 
Morning:

A little later in the afternoon, i started spotting. It wasn't much and it didn't last.
 
Little bit later cervix was soft, kind of open and the fluid was thin/watery/tinged kind of red.

By evening the spotting had stopped.

The HPT I took was negative, though in all fairness I had a horrible headache the night before and drank 32oz or so of water overnight. Haaaah.

At this point, the only thing I can do is wait and see what tomorrow brings. If my temps go back up and the bleeding stops I will test. If my temps go down and/or the bleeding continues, I won't bother.

(Also, the mobile app updated so I can put the pictures where they belong! Yay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment