Wednesday, March 27, 2013

03.13.13- Cycle Day 15

CD 15

Temperature: 97.6

Taking: EPO
Multivitamin
Aspirin
Folic Acid

Still no temp rise, I suspect ovulation is today.

Lots of cramping on the right. Makes it uncomfortable to stand a little bit but I'm liking the feeling of something appending.

Cervix was very hard to get a picture of because it was so far back. In the process I lost most of my EWCM (I took an extra dose of EPO).

OPK at 10:30 was positive. OPK again at 4:30-5.

Because I am taking Clomid, part of monitoring for OHHS (an E X T R E M E L Y rare complication when only using clomid) is checking my weight. This could also serve as my pre pregnancy weight. So, at CD 15, technically two weeks pregnant if I conceive this cycle, is 105.4z I will check at 3 DPO and again at 7 DPO. It should not rise by more than 5 lbs in that time.









No comments:

Post a Comment