Thursday, March 14, 2013

02.09.13- 03.12.13: Completed Cycle

Cycle Stats

32 Day Cycle
Ovulation: CD 20
Luteal Phase: 12 Days
Fertile Days: CD 14-21

Completed chart:

Things to note: I did get a positive this cycle, which was darker the evening I got the positive. It faded back to negative and I am experiencing another chemical pregnancy.

I am removing the Vit. B6 from my regimen and am trying more intense synthetic medications. So, Clomid is introduced into my next cycle (CD 1-5). On CD 5-9 I will take a low dose of Soy because I read somewhere that the combo improves chances of a successful pregnancy by like 50%.

I stopped taking progesterone because it causes intense headaches for me. I am going back on it though, probably only 1/8 tsp 2x a day or so.

We will see what it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment